Friday, August 8, 2008

The start

With so little time and so much to share, we've started our Figley Family blog to share updates with family and friends and whoever else stumbles across this page.
School and marching band are about to get our fall started, which means go, go, go and little time to do anything but work and go to competitions.

Quick family notes:

Lyndsay is working at Target until she can get to Bloomington

Mark is a college student again

Nate still doesn't have a job, and seems to be having a lot of fun for an 18 yr old with no money

Emily just got her first car, and starts her junior year in four days.

me, well these three words seem to sum up my life...work, clean, sleep...then repeat..well ok, mostly just the work and sleep part.

Check back to see what we have going on, where LC places in the band world, and what Nathan is up to next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, What a beautiful family you have! This is a wonderful way to share your pictures, stories, and life changes with friends and family. I am inspired and just might do the same thing (hope you don't mind). Take care and I will keep checking back for updates and new pictures! I can't believe how grown up the kids are. Love, Donna

Aunt Carole said...

Dang!! What a beautiful family you have. I can't believe everyone is so grown now. Beautiful daughters :)! My my, is that Nathan?? He look just like me, purdy!! Glad Byron talked you into this blog, I will see that everyone in the family gets a copy of the url so they can keep in touch and stay updated with you all. Thanks for adding my website, I will in the future post family photos there for everyone to see. Tracy you look just like your mother; guess that tells you how beautiful you are huh? We really miss all of you. Looking good Mark :), don't be flirting with the little preppies now :).

God Bless and I Love All of You!!

Aunt Carole

Anonymous said...

Tracy, what a lovely family you have. But I gotta tell ya, Lola steals the show. And I don't know how you have time to do this. I may have to bite the bullet and do the same some day.
Janet